Lovehealings

Amazing Love Poems For You

Love is indescribable. No one really understands love, love differs in many ways as different people experience it in different ways.

Even the best orators can get tongue tied in the moment of love because it is all consuming. The good thing is not all love scenarios call for speeches, some feelings require carefully writing them down.

Here is a collection of carefully selected love poems to help you whisper those words of sweet nothings into the ears of your loved ones.

 





A Stranger You Were Once - Laura Veronica Merodio
A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
You lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
Ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
That we have found the love so true
That everyone dreams about.


  
You and I - Anita Higgins
You and I are connected
In a way that goes beyond romance,
Beyond friendship,
Beyond what we've ever had before.
It has defied time, distance,
And changes in ourselves
And in our lives.
It has defied every explanation.
Except one:
Pure and simply, we're soul mates.

I can't explain, I just feel it.
It's there in the way my spirits lift
Whenever we talk.
The sound of your voice brings me home,
In a way I can't explain.
It's in the delight I feel, when we laugh
At exactly the same things.
When I'm with you,
It's like a tiny piece of the universe
Shifts into place.
A place it's supposed to be,
And all is right with the world.

These things and so many more,
Have made me understand
That this is a once in a lifetime,
Forever connection.
A connection that could only exist
Between you and me.
And deep in my soul,
I know that our relationship
Is a rare gift.
One that brings us
Extraordinary happiness
All through our lives.





A Love Poem - Nathan Hall
In any hour, place, and all circumstance,
Only thoughts of one do occupy my mind.
They are thoughts of you, my beloved paramour,
And forever to you do I myself consign.

In your times of absence, I yearn for your presence,
In your times of presence, I yearn for your stay.
You seem to me as vital to existence
As the rising and setting of the sun each day.

Although we will face a great many obstacles,
I also know if our devotion is true,
That these will prove to be of little consequence,
And our love may be perpetually new.



You  Came Into My Life - Laura Baker
You came into my life unexpectedly,
and everything took a turn for the better.
Your warm eyes, your laugh,
the sincere way you speak,
and the kindness you showed me,
all became a part of my life.

As you unfolded yourself to me,
I discovered more and more beauty.
I have never seen so much
gentleness in one person.
Without even knowing it,
you were slowly making a place
for yourself in my heart.

It used to seem so hard at times
to feel so close in a relationship.
But it’s so easy to feel close to you.
I can’t tell you how nice that feels.
I realize now that I had never known
what it meant to be loved
until I was loved by you.





Reflections of a Beautiful Morning - Michael Brieck
The sun rises above the hillcrest,
As does the joy of my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From her I will never depart.

Fresh dew upon the grass,
Young birds chirp in their nests;
I watch her gently sleep,
My love to her I silently profess.

I enjoy the stillness and calm,
Watching as she smiles and dreams;
She brings me to stillness and peace,
Like that of a slow flowing stream.

My heart and soul flow with love,
And I smile as I quietly reflect;
I’ve been handed a sweet princess,
A sweet princess to love and to protect.

A vow to myself I make,
As she quietly sleeps away;
To love and always cherish her,
Until my last breath... until my last day.




 Queen Anne’s Lace - William Carlos Williams
Her body is not so white as
Anemone petals nor so smooth
Nor so remote a thing. It is a field
Of the wild carrot taking
The field by force; the grass
Does not rise above it.
Here is no question of whiteness,
White as can be, with a purple mole
At the center of each flower.
Each flower is a hand’s span
Of her whiteness. Wherever
His hand has lain there is
A tiny purple blossom under his touch
To which the fibers of her being
Stem one by one, each to its end,
Until the whole field is a
White desire, empty, a single stem,
A cluster, flower by flower,
A pious wish to whiteness gone over
Or nothing.


Love is big a feeling. Fumbling with words of love? We hope these poems put the right words in your mouth. Hope you liked the poems. Visit lovehealings.blogspot.com for more love poems and love quotes any time.








Subscribe to this Blog via Email :