Lovehealings

Short Cute Love Sayings For Lovers


For ages different  people have tried to define love so as to fully express what they feel inside their hearts. Love cannot have a fixed definition because everyone has got the special experience of love which differs from the other person. Love indeed is a special feeling that is very important in the life of any individual.

With the fact about love established, here is a collection of cute love sayings to help boost that love life of yours with your loved ones.


The best thing to hold onto in life is each other - Audrey Hepburn


I know I am in live with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams - Dr. Seuss


Come live in my heart and pay no rent - Samuel Lover


I know what love is, it’s because of you - Hermann Hesse


You're like a song I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew until I heard it again - Maggie Stiefvater



Love means never having to say sorry - Erich Segal


Many waters are not able to quench love, nor can the rivers flood it away - (the Bible) Songs of Solomon 8:7


Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile - Franklin P. Jones


Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love - Albert Einstein


Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn your house, you can never tell - Joan Crawford



If I had to choose between loving you,  and breathing. I will use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU - anonymous


Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place - Zora Neale Hurston


Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop. - H. L Mencken


I swear I couldn't love you more than I do now, and yet I know I will tomorrow - Leo Christopher


The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt by the heart - Helen Keller



It was not my lips that you kissed, but my soul - Judy Garland


Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and  I'm yours forever. - Anonymous


No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star. - Diana Peterfreund
                                               

Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet - katharine Lee Bates


There is never a time for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, in a throbbing moment. - Sarah Dessen


The importance of love in any relationship cannot be neglected. Those sweet whispers of love can go a long way to heal the soul of your lover. Feel free to drop your thoughts and visit the site regularly for more love sayings and love poems

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :