Lovehealings

Love Quotes For Couples

Knowing that you are deeply loved gives you confidence and strength. Love is happiness shared between loved ones. Letting the other person exist in your own world and believing in your dreams.

Love is the binding force that drives couples, keeping them glued and the feeling alive.it is necessary that couples express their profound love to each other, this act keeps the love going and intimates the souls of the couples.

Here is a collection of love quotes for couples to inspire love and affection.





Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Love is a game that two can play and both win. – Eva Gabor

If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal.- John Lennon

Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says: I need you because I love you – Erich Fromm

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. – Valerie Lombardo


We need not to think alike to love alike. – David Ferenc

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same – Emily Bronte

When the power of love overcomes the love for power, the world will know peace. – Jimi Hendrix

You are nothing short of everything – Ralph Block

Love cures people both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. – Karl Menninger
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up. – James Baldwin

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired – Robert Frost

Love is anterior of life, posterior to death, initial of creation, and the exponent of earth. - Emily Dickinson

Love is being stupid together – Paul Valery

Love is composed of a single soul inhibiting two bodies. – Aristotle


Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. – Washington Irving

Love is the expansion of two Natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other. – Felix Adler

Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – Pablo Picasso

Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. – Ben Hecht

Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person. James Thurber


Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.- Torquato Tasso

Love must be learned, and learned again and again; there is o end to it. – Katherine Anne Porter

Love understands love; it needs no talk. – Francis Havergal

My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul. – Boris Kodjoe


One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence – Karen Marie Moning

One word frees us all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. – Sophocles

Romance is a glamour which turns the dust of every day into a golden haze. – Elinor Glyn

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. – Charles Dickens


Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age. - Jeanne Moreau

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.- Albert Einstein

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is. - Gary Zukav

For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. – Stephanie Perkins

I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end. – Franz Kafka

I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved. – George Eliot


I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. – Paulo Coelho

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. – Pablo Neruda

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more – Angelita Lim


If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Tennyson

If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile. – Lynda Barry

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. - H. Jackson Brown, jr

The cure for all ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word “love”. It is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life. – Lydia Maria Child

The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity, in a girl boldness. – Victor Hugo


The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. – Mother Teresa

The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. - Vincent Van Gogh

You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having. – Simone Elkeles

In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. – Beth Revis

It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. – Andre Gide

Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love. – Rumi


Life is the flower for which love is the honey. -  Victor Hugo

Love as a power can go anywhere. It isn’t sentimental. It doesn’t have to be pretty, yet it doesn’t deny pain. - Sharon Salzberg

There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. - Leo Christopher

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. – Unknown

Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth. – Eleanor Di Guillo


Enjoyed this collection? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment box. Visit lovehealings.blogspot.com for more love quotes and love poems.


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :